Zim:TheWebSeriesTrailer Zim:TheWebSeriesTrailer

The Humanity! THE PAIN!

Ok... I won't go berserk on you like the rest of the reviewers here. One thing I can say is that if you are going to show a trailer of a series then at least show it on the quality that you would use for the real thing. You promise better quality for the real thing.. PLEASE DO SO... u have to go a long way to reach Zim's quality of style, animation and humour. Perhaps you only did this to get on peoples nerves.. or maybe u did your best effort. Anyhow, A flash series would be intresting... If done correctly

Strategy Guide Ep. 2 Strategy Guide Ep. 2

*sigh* The good ol' Capcom games..

Great movie. As I said before in my review for SG1, is it just me or Guido has a slight resemblance to Invader Zim, sometimes he even sounds like him. On another remark, why all the spanish names?: Diego, Sofia, Nadia, Consuelo, etc. Not that it bugs me but I was wondering anyway. And BTW, I'm from a spanish talking country and I believe Consuelo is a girls name :P or at least i've just met girls with that name and never thought of it as a 'unisex' name.
ANYWAYS! Keep up the good work, this series gets me nostalgic when it comes to the old nintendo games.

John's Arm 3 John's Arm 3

sweet!

Another great John's Arm episode. Congrats.. ever seen "Invader Zim"? The "DAMN YOUR NACHOS" line sounds like something that would come out from that series. Really funny, keep up the good work.

S. Console Wars 2 trailer S. Console Wars 2 trailer

NICE 3D ART

the 3d effect used in Darth Mario were really cool, i assume u used Swift. BTW... isn't the line "the usual gang of idiots" ripped from MAD Magazine?- Anyway, can't wait for the full movie.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

EXCELLENT

Really Great.. let me say it in spanish since it's also my native lenguage: Alex, la dura q la lleva tu pelicula. En q universidad estudiai? pa saber xq tb soy chileno (aunq vivo en uruguay) y me interesa todo esto de animacion. Si queri contestarme entonces reponde el Review. Grax
For all of you who didn't undertand a word I just said it's because I used chilean slang.
In a summary "Keep up the good work"