Zim:TheWebSeriesTrailer Zim:TheWebSeriesTrailer

The Humanity! THE PAIN!

Ok... I won't go berserk on you like the rest of the reviewers here. One thing I can say is that if you are going to show a trailer of a series then at least show it on the quality that you would use for the real thing. You promise better quality for the real thing.. PLEASE DO SO... u have to go a long way to reach Zim's quality of style, animation and humour. Perhaps you only did this to get on peoples nerves.. or maybe u did your best effort. Anyhow, A flash series would be intresting... If done correctly

Strategy Guide Ep. 2 Strategy Guide Ep. 2

*sigh* The good ol' Capcom games..

Great movie. As I said before in my review for SG1, is it just me or Guido has a slight resemblance to Invader Zim, sometimes he even sounds like him. On another remark, why all the spanish names?: Diego, Sofia, Nadia, Consuelo, etc. Not that it bugs me but I was wondering anyway. And BTW, I'm from a spanish talking country and I believe Consuelo is a girls name :P or at least i've just met girls with that name and never thought of it as a 'unisex' name.
ANYWAYS! Keep up the good work, this series gets me nostalgic when it comes to the old nintendo games.

John's Arm 3 John's Arm 3

sweet!

Another great John's Arm episode. Congrats.. ever seen "Invader Zim"? The "DAMN YOUR NACHOS" line sounds like something that would come out from that series. Really funny, keep up the good work.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

I liked it..

One little detail though... As an uruguayan I must say: there's no jungle in here and definetly there are no monster frogs in here :P. maybe you would consider relocating the frog to the Amazonic jungle wich is actually in Brazil.. just a little detail. The gameplay was good, too easy though but still: good.

Microsoft Windows XP 2002 Microsoft Windows XP 2002

HILLARIOUS!

It's one of the funniest stuff i've seen in the Portal. All Windows users will fell indentified with this movie... well not totally, nor literally... But I'm sure they'll laugh their ass off as I did